Education and Bar Admission
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal, 2016
- Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy, Université de Sherbrooke, ongoing
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Professional disciplinary law
Alex Vandal-Milette completed his Bachelor of Laws at the Université de Montréal in 2016 and was admitted to the Bar in 2017. He mainly practises professional disciplinary law and in civil and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex worked in a law firm specialized in health law, both in medical, hospital and dental liability as well as in legal psychiatry.
During his studies, Alex interned at a university hospital centre’s Quality Service and Complaints Commission. At the same time, he was also deeply involved in his Faculty’s student association.
Alex is currently completing a Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy at the Université de Sherbrooke.
- Student Involvement Recognition Certificate, Université de Montréal (2016)
- Entrance Scholarship of Excellence, Université de Montréal (2013)
- Scholarship for Community Leadership, TD Bank (2012)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Conference on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (CORIS) of the Canadian Bar Association, Quebec Branch (2014 to present)