Education and Bar Admission
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2020
- Juris Doctor , North American Common Law, Université de Montréal, 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree of International Law , Université de Montréal, 2018
- Law and Bilateral Trade Graduate Diploma : North America-Europe, Université de Montréal, 2018
- Certificate of Law, Legal System and International Aspects of Chinese Law , China University of Political Science and Law, 2016
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Professional disciplinary law
Alexandra joined the team as a lawyer in 2021 upon completing her articles with the provincial Crown. As an articling student, she was in charge multiple cases, pleading regularly before the courts.
During her studies, Alexandra took part in an academic exchange with Paris II Panthéon-Assas, where she studied international law and European Union law. She also attended summer school in Beijing. Alexandra has been involved in various committees and or-ganizations, notably Pro Bono, in addition to Concordia and McGill universities’ legal clinics. She worked in a boutique firm focused on commercial and real estate litigation, as well as for a president of a disciplinary council. Alexandra is currently involved in the Young Bar of Montreal.
Alexandra is trilingual and can assist you in French, English or Romanian.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Volunteer, Young Bar of Montreal (2020-Current)
- Project Manager and Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2016-2019)
- Treasurer, Canadian Students Association for Children’s Rights, Université de Montréal (2016-2017)
- Volunteer Legal Researcher, Concordia University Legal Information Clinic (2016)
- Volunteer Legal Researcher, McGill University Legal Information Clinic (2016)