Education and Bar Admission
- Quebec Bar, 2021
- Called to the Barreau de Paris, 2020
- Master’s Degree in Business Law (LL.M.), Université de Montréal, 2018
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Université de Paris V – Descartes, 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in Private Law, 2015
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Professional disciplinary law
- Commercial law
As a member of the Barreau de Paris and soon to called to the Quebec Bar, Clara Fabre joined Sarrazin+Plourde in 2021.
Clara holds a Master’s Degree in International and Canadian Business Law from Université de Montréal, as well as a Master’s Degree in Business Law from Université Paris V. Her expe-rience at several French and Québec firms focused on corporate and commercial law, as well as civil and criminal litigation.
Clara is also a member of Women’s Centre of Montréal, a non-profit organization where she will be providing legal support.