Education and Bar Admission
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with Honours, Concordia University, 2013
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Administrative law
- Professional disciplinary law
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
At Sarrazin+Plourde, Fady Toban practices chiefly in civil and commercial litigation, administrative law, and bankruptcy and insolvency. He holds a Bachelor of Laws from the Université de Montréal as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Concordia University.
Prior to joining the firm, Fady completed his articles at a prominent midsize firm located in Quebec. Beforehand, he had worked as a law student in the legal department of a national insurance company and volunteered with a community organization.
Fady has a strong interest in public and administrative law, shareholder disputes in addition to issues related to civil procedure.