Education and Bar Admission
- Master of Business Administration, Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Anatomy and Cell Biology, McGill University, 2013
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Professional disciplinary law
Jessica joined the team in 2019 as a Student-at-Law. She holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Business Administration from the Université de Sherbrooke, where she completed a joint co-op program.
Jessica had previously majored in Anatomy and Cell Biology at McGill University. After obtaining her Bachelor of Science, she worked in a breast cancer research lab.
As she was studying law, Jessica was actively involved as a legal researcher and lecturer for Pro Bono Students Canada. She also volunteered at Concordia University’s Legal Information Clinic.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Legal researcher and lecturer for Pro Bono Students Canada (-)
- Volunteering at Concordia University’s Legal Information Clinic (-)