Education and Bar Admission
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal, 2017
- Minor in Psychology and Criminology, Université de Montréal, 2014
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Professional disciplinary law
Noémie Massé graduated with a law degree from the Université de Montréal in 2017 and was admitted to the Bar in 2018. She also holds a double minor in Psychology and Criminology from the same university.
Before she joined the firm, Noémie practiced in a boutique law firm specialized in professional disciplinary law, where she developed a depth of knowledge working with many professional orders. At Sarrazin+Plourde, she still practices professional disciplinary law, but also civil and commercial litigation.