Education and Bar Admission
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2017
- Master of Laws in Law and Health Policy, Université de Sherbrooke, ongoing
- Bachelor of Laws, Université Laval, 2015
- Certificate in Modern Languages, Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
Areas of Practice
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Professional disciplinary law
Sarah Lefebvre completed her Bachelor of Law at Université Laval in 2015 and was admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2017. She is currently pursuing a Master of Laws in Law and Health Policy at the Université de Sherbrooke. She also holds a Certificate in Modern Languages.
Her practice focuses on civil litigation as well as professional disciplinary law. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in a boutique law firm in civil and commercial litigation.
Sarah also had the opportunity of articling at the Centre communautaire juridique de Montréal. Through this experience, she made representations before various courts while developing a heightened awareness of and becoming especially sensitive to the fundamental challenge of access to justice.