Education and Bar Admission
- Barreau du Québec, forthcoming 2021
- Law Training Equivalence Program , Université de Montréal, 2020
- "International Jurist" Master’s Degree, With Intellectual Property Specialization, McGill University and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2019
- English Common Law University Degree, 2018
- Master’s Degree in French-German Law, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2018
- LL.B. in French-German Law, Université de Cologne, 2016
Laura joined the team in 2021 as an articling student. As part of her studies, she completed a dual French-German master’s degree, including two years in Cologne, and subsequently two years at La Sorbonne. She then earned a master’s degree in partnership with McGill University, where she specialized in intellectual property and had the opportunity to work for the Centre for Intellectual Property Policy.
Throughout her studies, Laura worked as an intern in various law firms, notably in Germany, France, Belgium and Québec. Her latest experience in litigation sparked her interest in the field.
Highly committed during her academic path, Laura volunteered at McGill’s Legal Informa-tion Clinic, in addition to her position as Vice-President at Association des Juristes Paris-Cologne.
Laura is trilingual and can assist you in English, French or German.