Montreal, March 16, 2020 (revised on March 19 and 31, 2020)
In keeping with its commitment to the health and safety of its staff, its clients and the wider community, Sarrazin+Plourde has taken measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We are monitoring the situation closely to adapt these measures to the unfolding events.
We also wish to assure our clients that we have a business continuity plan in place that allows us to operate despite the current circumstances. At the moment:
- Our firm remains fully operational remotely, but our offices are closed.
- All of our employees work remotely. They have the necessary technological tools for such and can be reached at their usual contact details.
- All of our employees must comply with government directives.
- We use technological means for meetings with clients.
- Our firm is still filing urgent proceedings. Electronic signatures and remote swearing-in can be used to do so.
- With respect to non-urgent proceedings, our firm will continue preparing them to minimize delays and will proceed with their filing as soon as possible.
Always on the lookout for innovative and tailor-made legal solutions, we offer our clients ways to ensure the continuity of their business and processes by using technological means. For professional orders, read here (French only).
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Mtre Marie-Claude Sarrazin
Mtre Nicolas Plourde
Mtre Sophie Gratton